A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Yeh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Hillsboro Extended Care Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Yeh MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Yeh practice?
- Dr. Sandra Yeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Yeh practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield, IL and Hillsboro, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.