Dr. Sandra Wainwright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Wainwright?

10 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2015

A Caring Doctor

Dr. Wainwright took a biopsy of my leg wound and bothered to telephone me so I would quickly follow up her results by making an appointment to go to a Dermatologist to care for my cell cancer. She then saw a beginning of an infection where the biopsy was taken and asked me to take a blood test for my sugar before she gave me antibiotics and again telephoned me instead of waiting for my appointment to request that I immediately get in touch with my primary doctor or if I couldn't get an appointment to immediately go to the hospital emergency as my sugar level was very high. She is always very courteous, kind, and a definite love for what she does. She cares about her patients and has taken very good care of my wound. Thank you Dr. Wainwright...

September 17th, 2017