A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wallace, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Louise Wallace MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Sandra Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Wallace practices Infectious Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Infectious Disease Doctors.