A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wallace, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Louise Wallace MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Sandra Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Wallace practices Infectious Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Infectious Disease Doctors.