Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wallace, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Louise Wallace MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Sandra Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Wallace practices Infectious Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Infectious Disease Doctors.