Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Weatherby
Dr. Sandra Weatherby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weatherby is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond. Dr. Weatherby has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Weatherby has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandra Weatherby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Sally Slome
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Peter Gordon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Oakland, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Wilson Tse
Oakland, CA 0 mi26