A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Weibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Weibel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Weibel, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Weibel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weibel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Beth Weibel MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Weibel practice?
- Dr. Sandra Weibel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Weibel practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.