Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Weibel
Dr. Sandra Weibel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Barrington, NJ. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Weibel is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Wills Eye Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Weibel has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Weibel has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Sandra Weibel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. James Zangrilli
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.02 mi11
Dr. William Sexauer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi29