A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Weibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Weibel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weibel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weibel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Weibel, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Weibel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weibel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra B Weibel MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Weibel practice?
- Dr. Sandra Weibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Weibel practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Barrington, NJ.
See Barrington Critical Care Practitioners and Barrington Pulmonologists.