A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Weibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Weibel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Weibel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weibel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weibel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Weibel practice?
Dr. Sandra Weibel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.