A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wolf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract, Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases, and Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Wolf practice?
Dr. Sandra Wolf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ola Wolf, Dr. Sandy Wolf, Dr. Sasha Wolf, Dr. Saundra Wolf