A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Wolf is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wolf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Matthews Wolf MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Sandra Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Wolf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.