Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Wong
Dr. Sandra Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Lebanon, NH and Ann Arbor, MI. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Wong is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers, University of Michigan Health System and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Wong has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sandra Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Robert Orourke
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Mark Hemmila
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Timothy Frankel
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10