A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Wong practice?
Dr. Sandra Wong practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.