A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lynn Wong MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Sandra Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Wong practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.