Dr. Sandra Wordlaw-Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Wordlaw-Watkins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Wordlaw-Watkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Wordlaw-Watkins is a very good doctor. She is very attentive to her patients. I was forced to switch ins and no longer able to see her under new plan. Boy I miss her. I can't wait until open enrollment. Dr. Wordlaw-Watkins I'm coming back!

October 17th, 2016

patient

I have been in Dr. Wordlaw-Watkins care for several years. She has already given me the best care and directions for my medical needs. I truly appreciate her and the staff.

August 4th, 2011

Don't Care.

I was diagnosed with H Pylori, and was given something called a PrevPac. The medicine in the PrevPac (Biaxin 500mg) made me so ill I almost had to go to the emergency room. The symptoms I had was fever, rash, itching skin, severe headache, chills and pain throughout my entire body. When I reported these adverse symptoms to the advice nurse, I was not taken serious and was told Dr. Watkins would get back with me shortly. I have not heard anything from Sandra Watkins and I assume my issues are not of a serious nature (even though my heart rate doubled). This is not the only time my complaint to the advice nurse has gone on deaf ears. I have insurance and pay well for it, nor am I behind on any medical bills, I wonder why am I being treated in such a crass manner.

October 25th, 2010

Rude Phone Staff!

I have been going to Dr. Watkins for several years and she is amazing! She is very professional and great at what she does! I have to express how disappointed I was with the staff over the phone. I tried to book an appointment for a Physical and the lady on the phone laughed and said, huh you won't be able to see her until January....I didn't find it funny at all. How unprofessional! Then I asked to see another doctor and she said I couldn't-what in the world????

August 17th, 2017