Family Physicians, Student

4100 Everett Dr
Ste 400
Kyle, TX 78640
512-295-1333
Locations and availability (2)

Mar 3rd, 2014

First time seeing this doctor today. She was nice, caring and actually listened to me. She answered my questions and did not make me feel rushed.

Jan 9th, 2014

I saw her twice. The first time , she was nice and understanding. The second time, was a totally different person. She totally misdiagnosed me. I ended up in ER and finding out I have a ruptured lumbar disc.

Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Worrell has been my doctor for many years now and has always been very kind and can always help me feel better!

May 29th, 2012

Dr. Worrell is one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure of working with in my lifetime. She takes the time to LISTEN to what you are saying and as a result is extremely accurate in her diagnosis and treatment. She not only treats me but my son as well. After his brain surgery, I contacted Dr. Worrell about being his primary physician and advocate and despite my son's challenges in communicating, she has provided EXCEPTIONAL care for him. He absolutely trusts her and her judgement and is comfortable discussing any aspect of his care with her. I feel the same. EXCELLENT Doctor and person.

|  Great Dr,  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr Worrell is a great Doc, easy to talk to and not in such a hurry that she can't discuss your overall health. With some Dr's you feel rushed and don't have time to question anything but Dr. Worrell makes sure you understand what she is doing and why. ARC is a bit of a pain when it comes to properly billing your insurance but that isnt Dr. Worrell's issue.

Jul 22nd, 2011

I find Doctor Worrell an excellent Doctor with great bedside manners

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Worrells for the last year or so. Before seeing Dr.Worrell I saw the same doctor for 15 years so I was nervous about the change but she made it very comfortable for me. She always answered all of my questions and made me feel confident in her treatment plans. She's very friendly and easy to talk to so I never feel like I can't tell her everything. Overall she's a great doctor.

|  Never Again  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2010

I was very frustrated after seeing dr. Worrell. I went in for persistent shoulder pain and I had been having a little difficulty getting rid of a cough. Sandra sat in the corner of the room, asked me 3-5 questions about my shoulder then said "there's nothing I can do for you, see a PT." She never put her hands on my shoulder or listen to my chest sounds. I distinctly got the impression she thought I was there to get pain meds. A month later after the cough was still around and the shoulded pain hadnt changed I sought a second opinion. Several tests later I was diagnosed with lung cancer at 26. The only thing Sandra did for me was delay my diagnosis and treatment.