A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Wortzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Wortzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Wortzel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortzel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wortzel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Horlick Wortzel MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra H. Wortzel practice?
- Dr. Sandra Wortzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Wortzel practices Dermatology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Dermatologists.