A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Zaky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Zaky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaky graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zaky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Zaky MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Zaky practice?
- Dr. Sandra Zaky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Zaky practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.