A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Zaky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Zaky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaky graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Zaky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Zaky MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Zaky practice?
- Dr. Sandra Zaky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Zaky practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.