A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandro Cinti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandro Cinti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandro Cinti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cinti graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cinti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandro Cinti MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandro Cinti practice?
- Dr. Sandro Cinti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandro Cinti practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.