A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandro Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandro Larocca, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandro Larocca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Larocca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandro Larocca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandro Larocca practice?
- Dr. Sandro Larocca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandro Larocca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.