A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandro Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandro Larocca, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larocca
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandro Larocca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Larocca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandro Larocca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Sandro Larocca practice?
- Dr. Sandro Larocca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandro Larocca practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Pennington, NJ.