Learn more about Dr. Sandro Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandro Larocca, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larocca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandro Larocca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Larocca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandro Larocca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandro Larocca practice?
- Dr. Sandro Larocca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandro Larocca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.