Learn more about Dr. Sandro LaRocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandro LaRocca, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandro LaRocca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRocca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. LaRocca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandro LaRocca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Sandro LaRocca practice?
- Dr. Sandro LaRocca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandro LaRocca practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Trenton, NJ.