Learn more about Dr. Sandro Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandro Larocca, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larocca
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandro Larocca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Larocca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandro Larocca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Sandro Larocca practice?
- Dr. Sandro Larocca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandro Larocca practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.