A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sands Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sands Irani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sands Irani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Dr. Irani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sands Kenyon Irani MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sands K. Irani practice?
- Dr. Sands Irani has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Sands Irani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near , .