A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sands Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sands Irani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irani
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Irani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sands Irani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Irani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sands Kenyon Irani MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sands K. Irani practice?
- Dr. Sands Irani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sands Irani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.