A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Bidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Bidner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bidner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bidner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidner graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bidner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy M Bidner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandy M. Bidner practice?
- Dr. Sandy Bidner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandy Bidner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Orthopedic Surgeons.