Learn more about Dr. Sandy Bidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Bidner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidner graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bidner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bidner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandy M. Bidner practice?
Dr. Sandy Bidner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Killeen Orthopedic Surgeons.