A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Bidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Bidner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidner graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bidner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Moe Bidner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandy M. Bidner practice?
- Dr. Sandy Bidner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Bidner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Killeen Orthopedic Surgeons.