Family Practitioner, General Practitioners, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgical Specialist

Killeen Orthopedic Clinic at Hemingway
2405 S Clear Creek Rd
Killeen, TX 76549
254-618-1555
Locations and availability (6)

2.0

|  patient  |  show details
by Robert Harry Romell on May 27th, 2014

I was diagnosed with a rotator cuff tear. Dr. Bidner suggested surgery telling me it could never heal on it's own. He then told me of another patient he had preformed the same surgery on and that the guy felt so good at work the very next day that he tore his other cuff while building furniture!!! After my surgery I awoke in the recovery room with a tingling in BOTH of my hands and for the next 6 months watched as some of the muscles deteriorated away. I made several trips to cat scans and MRIs until I was told there was nothing that could be done for my situation. Bidner later told me the tear was only 3 mm long. when I told my primary what he'd done he couldn't believe Bidner had even preformed the surgery on such a minor injury. Bidner was only there to take my insurance money and showed no feelings for the permanent damage he inflicted on my hands and tricepts. FIND another Dr. or just skip surgery altogether.

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

The doctor does not really seem interested. It is an assembly line type operation. Get patient in and out as fast as possible. Dr. Binder then set me up for conflicting procedures making me go to Temple for a waste of gas and time. Trying to get in touch with the office to cancel or change of appointment is VERY LENGTHY wait.Find someone else.

|  my pleasure  |  show details
by ed on Oct 19th, 2009

i have not seen Dr. Bidner this will be my first visit, but the professionalism of her staff speak highly of her, the lady i spoke to when making my appointment was courtesy professionally friendly and very business getting the information she needed to get me in as soon as she could, i respect the good vibes....