A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama, Pediatric Pathologist is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cope-Yokoyama
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cope-Yokoyama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope-Yokoyama graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cope-Yokoyama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama practice?
- Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Pathologists.