More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama
Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Cope-Yokoyama is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Cook Children's Medical Center and Children's Health Andrews Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Carlos Galliani
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Jamye Coffman
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi29
Dr. William Gordon
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14