A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Doti is Excellent. Dr. Doti has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Doti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - HAR
- Orange Regional Medical Center, Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Doti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandy W. Doti practice?
Dr. Sandy Doti practices Internal Medicine near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Goshen Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Doti, Dr. Alejandro Doti, Dr. Alexander Doti, Dr. Alex Doti