A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Doti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Doti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Doti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Doti MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandy Doti practice?
- Dr. Sandy Doti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Doti practices Internal Medicine near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Goshen Internists.