A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Feldman is Good. Dr. Feldman has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Feldman, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Astigmatism, Cataract Surgery, and Cornea Transplant Penetrating Keratoplasty.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandy T. Feldman practice?
Dr. Sandy Feldman practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alexandria Feldman, Dr. Sandra Feldman, Dr. Alexandra Feldman, Dr. Sondra Feldman, Dr. Sasha Feldman, Dr. Zandra Feldman