A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Feldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Feldman, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Feldman MD and MS is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy Feldman practice?
- Dr. Sandy Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Feldman practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.