A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Feldman, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Pomerado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandy Feldman practice?
Dr. Sandy Feldman practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.