Learn more about Dr. Sandy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Feldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Feldman, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy T Feldman MD and MS is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy T. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Sandy Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandy Feldman practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.