A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Kimmel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Kimmel, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimmel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Jean Kimmel DO is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy J. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Sandy Kimmel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Kimmel practices Neurology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Neurologists.