Dr. Sandy Kimmel DO Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2014
Uncaring, rude, condescending, Bible thumping, argumentative person
I cannot call her a Doctor...not in good conscience. She told my husband that maybe he needed to find a new Dr after he inquired about yet another drug she'd prescribed. She preached the Bible...that is a conflict of interest and a HUGE no-no! She made my husband feel worse...prescribing med after med and in my opinion messing with his head. She is deceptive, argumentative, rude, uncaring, manipulative, greedy, condescending...i could go on and on. Thank goodness she closed her practice...big shocker! She should not be allowed to practice medicine on anyone!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 11th, 2014
Horrible doctor. If you want to call her that. She only cares about herself........not the patient. She doesn't listen, she will rush you through the appointment. I would not recommend her to anyone.

March 30th, 2014
THE WORST!!!!!
She has a lack of knowledge about her profession, She's very careless, and disrespectful. I wouldn't recommend any to this "So Called" Dr. She needs her license taken away from her. I wanna say so much more but its Sunday and I'm trying to be respectful. By the way the receptionist was really nice.

September 3rd, 2013
The worst PA i ever seen !
I wish that i read these reviews before i ever step a foot in her empty office . She never has any patients in her office i see why , she is very very rude a disrespectful. If any one read these reviews don't try your luck with this lady she do not care about health she only about making money off you .

September 26th, 2012
Phenomenal Dr.
Knowledge, cares, tells the truth and has results.

April 26th, 2012
Outstanding Neurologist!!
I was enlightened by my visit with Dr Kimmel. I went to her for a second opinion before going in for surgery and for chronic headaches. In hindsight, I should have gone to her first. Dr Kimmel was very professional, thorough, and pleasant during my visit. She was not condescending in any way. I let her know that I had some previous EMGs. She said she wanted to see the results of them before she decided on any further EMG studies. In a couple of days, Dr Kimmel called me at home to discuss the results of the EMGs. She let me know that there was no need for further EMG studies, recommended that I not go through surgery at this time, and provided me additional medical advice. Her diagnosis seems to be spot on. It has been a couple of weeks since I talked with her and her medical advice seems to be resolving the problem, and without surgery. Her treatments are also helping with my headaches. I would recommend her as a neurologist to anyone.

September 16th, 2011
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Kimmel is an awful neurologist. I agree with all the other reviewers that she is very rude, pushy and condescending. This is especially annoying when she doesn't even know what she is talking about. She has never told me anything useful or insightful to help me manage or treat my illness. The only thing she has done for me, other than take my money, has been drug recommendations. It wouldn't shock me if these recommendations were based on receiving kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies. The only positive to seeing Dr. Kimmel is that it is very easy to get an appointment and there is never a wait. I don't think I've ever seen another patient in her office during any of my visits. This should have been a red warning flag during my first visit that she is not a good doctor.

June 11th, 2011
Dr. Kimmel is very Rude and Condecending. She does Not Listen to you. What ever you do, DO LET HER PRACTICE EMG'S ON YOU!! She doesn't have a clue of what she is doing! I will never set foot in her office again! She is NOT a Caring Professional.....She is The worst Professional I have ever been to!!

May 17th, 2011
Not impressed
I have been a nurse in my past career and have observed many physicians in pratice. This doctor yawned through my patient history, rushed through my neurological assessment and condescendingly informed me that she will be discussing her clinical findings with my referring physician only. I'll be doing the same.

February 13th, 2011
Dr. Kimmel has always provided me with excellent care and follow-up. I am extremely happy with her and her staff and put my complete trust in her.

February 4th, 2011
Caring Professional
As someone with chronic headaches which started in my Air Force days (cira 1980's), I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Kimmel overseeing my care. I have been to quite a few Neurologists over the years and she's the best tus far I've encountered. This Doc takes time to both hear about my symptoms, but also is not quick to treat with medications before ruling out other possible options. She's a fan of the whole Mind-Body connection philosophy which I also embrace. All I can say is that if you want someone who truly cares, give her office a call and make an appointment. If you find out she's not right for you, you can always go to someone else who will just write you a presctiption...

September 1st, 2010
Don't waste your time and money!
Dr. Kimmel is very rude and condecending. She does not listen to complaints and just prescribes medication after medication instesd of doing tests to actually figure out what is wrong. She is one of the worst doctors, if not the worst doctor, I have ever been to in my life.