A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Lee is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Hospital In Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Hsuani Lin Lee MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandy H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sandy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandy Lee practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.