A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Gibson, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gibson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Morton Gibson MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Sandy Gibson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Gibson practices Nephrology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Richmond Nephrologists.