Dr. Sandy Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandy Martin?

August 23rd, 2017

unprofessional

I am a registered nurse diagnosed with systemic lupus in my 20's...am now 65. Have been in remission quite some time. Within 10minutes of meeting me he doubted that diagnosis and said I did not need to see a specialist in that field my family Dr. recommended. WON'T return and wasn't pleased with his assessment of my dermatological condition

March 17th, 2017

Very thorough in his exams. Has discovered melanomas and pre cancer lesions early in their development so that treatment was taken care of immediately without dire consequence s

January 3rd, 2017

Wait was less than a minute. He is thorough and is direct with diagnosis and will break down the diagnosis in simplistic terms or hand written diagrams.

December 8th, 2016

Mrs

Absolutly AWESOME

December 7th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Sandy Martin, he has helped me with a skin disorder! His staff is very friendly and helpful!

November 22nd, 2016

Retired CEO

Dr. Martin is extremely professional and has gathered a first class staff for his office. Best in his field!

February 5th, 2015

WOW Experience!!!

Dr. Martin is by far one of the best doctors in town! I couldn't believe how fast I was seen. My appointment was at 3:50 pm and I was seen by 3:55pm. WOW!!! Dr. Martin communicates and answers questions thoroughly. He doesn't make you feel as if your bothering him when you ask him questions. He's a very sincere doctor. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I would also like to point out that the doctor and staff communicate with respect. Not too many offices communicate with respect and I thought the workplace culture was very impressive. To sum it up, I left his office with a "WOW and experience". I highly recommend Dr. Martin.

March 5th, 2014

patient

I highly respect Dr. Sandy Martin-he cured my husband of a twenty year old itchy spot on his leg-plus discovered he need a small pin head size of cancer on his face. I was alarmd last week when his former office could not tell me-or would not of Dr. Sandy Martins whereabouts-thank goodness now I know.

February 25th, 2012

The best dermatologist

Dr Martin is the best dermatologist I have ever met. He is caring and a super diagnostician. He helped me when others could not. I really like him and his office in Ft Myers is wonderful.

June 30th, 2017