A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Perry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Chicago Hospitals
- Highland Hospital of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandy K. Perry practice?
Dr. Sandy Perry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Webster, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Pittsford, NY.
See Webster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alejandra Perry, Dr. Alexa Perry, Dr. Alexandra Perry, Dr. Alexandria Perry, Dr. Ola Perry, Dr. Sandra Perry