Dr. Sandy Saintonge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandy Saintonge?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sandy Saintonge?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 26th, 2011

Dr. with Great Bedside Manner

This was an emergency room visit at Queens hospital so the amount of time waiting is N/A, however I found Dr. Saintonge to be a great Dr. she explained to me what was going on with my daughter in a clear, concise way and was friendly and professional. I don't usually do reviews but I want to say that she did a great job the day I took my daughter in with what turned out to be a bad cold with a fever. She made me and my daughter feel so much better.I just wanted to let someone know.

August 11th, 2016