A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Thammasithiboon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Thammasithiboon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thammasithiboon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Thammasithiboon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Thammasithiboon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy Thammasithiboon practice?
- Dr. Sandy Thammasithiboon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Thammasithiboon practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.