A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Tsao is Poor. Dr. Tsao has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Tsao, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including BOTOX, Chemical Peel Chemexfoliation, and Cosmetic Facial Botulinum Toxin Injection.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandy S. Tsao practice?
Dr. Sandy Tsao practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alexandria Tsao, Dr. Sandra Tsao, Dr. Alexandra Tsao, Dr. Sondra Tsao, Dr. Sasha Tsao, Dr. Zandra Tsao