A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandy Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandy Tsao is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandy Tsao, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tsao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandy Sharon Tsao MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sandy S. Tsao practice?
- Dr. Sandy Tsao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandy Tsao practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.