A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanela Tarabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanela Tarabar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanela Tarabar, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Environmental Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabar graduated from Univ U Tuzli, Med Fak, Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Dr. Tarabar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Inpatient Management Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanela Tarabar MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanela Tarabar practice?
- Dr. Sanela Tarabar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanela Tarabar practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Preventive Medicine Specialists.