A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Avner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Avner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Avner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Avner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Eldon Avner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford E. Avner practice?
- Dr. Sanford Avner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Avner practices Allergy & Immunology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Allergists.