A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Avner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Avner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Avner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Avner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Eldon Avner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford E. Avner practice?
- Dr. Sanford Avner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Avner practices Allergy & Immunology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Allergists.