Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unbelievable  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2014

This doctor told me over the phone that my father did not have pancreatic cancer and would not chase X-rays. Just know that my father died 8 months later with pancreatic cancer. I will forever be haunted by that phone conversation with this doctor. I have never been treated so rudely and would have never of subjected my father to such a condescending and arrogant individual. If you need answers and compassion you will not find it with this so called doctor!!!!

|  Worst experience with an MD ever  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

Dr Benjamin is very unprofessional, rude, condescending and bigoted. Please avoid using this physician. I have never been spoken to in such a demeaning manner by a so called health professional....and I'm a health professional.

|  Awful!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Brittney P. on Mar 26th, 2014

Worse experience ever! Waited 45 minutes just for him to tell me that my well behaved 2 year old was just way too much for him to handle. It is spring break and so finding a sitter is harder than normal. My child was not interrupting or being loud, yes she was jibber jabbering but she wasn't being loud at all. He stopped me mid sentence and told me that he just can't handle her and if there isn't anyone else to watch her we couldn't continue. Someone needs to give this man a colonoscopy because he has something stuck up his ...........! I wouldn't reccommend this place to anyone. It forces you to give an overall rating or else there wouldn't be a star for this awful place.