Dr. Sanford Benjamin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Benjamin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Benjamin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2016

Absolutely rude

Dr Benjamin wanted me to have a CT Scan plus a pee test. At first I said okay, after I had time to think I changed my mind. I had had two heart catherterzation, full upper GI and a mammogram in four and a half months. I thought it was to much radiation. I told them to cancel the appointment. He called me and talked to me as if I were sub human. I ask him if there was an alternative to the CT Scan because of the radiation, he wouldn't discuss it with me. He berated me because I didn't want to do it his way. I think I should have had an endoscopy first. I told him my worries about the CT. He said it wouldn't hurt me, I told him that a CT scan is two hundred times stronger than a chest X-RAY, he told me if I died at a hundred and twenty from leukemia that wouldn't be so bad. A lot of other things were said, none good. I would not recommend Dr Benjamin to anyone. We have a right to talk to a Dr about our health care, it's our body. ( would he want to be treated this way ). I think not.

December 2nd, 2015

Patient

Could not ask for a more caring and courteous Gastroenterologist either in his office or the surgery room. He gives you his full attention while being very informative, calming and kind.

October 16th, 2015

Dr. Benjamin is the most courteous and Doctor friendly I have gone to. He knew my problem immediately and has helped me solve it. I highly recommend him with all gastronomy needs. He is excellent and I will continue using him as need arises.

October 13th, 2014

Unbelievable

This doctor told me over the phone that my father did not have pancreatic cancer and would not chase X-rays. Just know that my father died 8 months later with pancreatic cancer. I will forever be haunted by that phone conversation with this doctor. I have never been treated so rudely and would have never of subjected my father to such a condescending and arrogant individual. If you need answers and compassion you will not find it with this so called doctor!!!!

April 7th, 2014

Worst experience with an MD ever

Dr Benjamin is very unprofessional, rude, condescending and bigoted. Please avoid using this physician. I have never been spoken to in such a demeaning manner by a so called health professional....and I'm a health professional.

March 26th, 2014

Awful!!!!!!!!!

Worse experience ever! Waited 45 minutes just for him to tell me that my well behaved 2 year old was just way too much for him to handle. It is spring break and so finding a sitter is harder than normal. My child was not interrupting or being loud, yes she was jibber jabbering but she wasn't being loud at all. He stopped me mid sentence and told me that he just can't handle her and if there isn't anyone else to watch her we couldn't continue. Someone needs to give this man a colonoscopy because he has something stuck up his ...........! I wouldn't reccommend this place to anyone. It forces you to give an overall rating or else there wouldn't be a star for this awful place.

June 19th, 2016