A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Berens, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Victor Berens MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford V. Berens practice?
- Dr. Sanford Berens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Berens practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hinesville, GA.
See Savannah Radiologists.