A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Berens, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Victor Berens MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford V. Berens practice?
- Dr. Sanford Berens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Berens practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hinesville, GA.
See Savannah Radiologists.