A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Berens, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Victor Berens MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford V. Berens practice?
- Dr. Sanford Berens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Berens practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hinesville, GA.
See Savannah Radiologists and Savannah Nuclear Medicine Physicians.