A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Carimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Carimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Carimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
Education & Awards
Dr. Carimi graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Carimi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Allen Carimi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford A. Carimi practice?
- Dr. Sanford Carimi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sanford Carimi practices Internal Medicine near Monona, WI.