A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Davne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davne
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Davne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Davne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davne graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Harry Davne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanford H. Davne practice?
- Dr. Sanford Davne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Davne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.