A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Davne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Davne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davne graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Harry Davne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanford H. Davne practice?
- Dr. Sanford Davne has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Davne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Broomall, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.