Dr. Sanford Dubner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016
Wonderful experience
I had surgery with Dr. Dubner and I had the comfort of knowing that I was in good hands. He is very experienced and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone that needs neck surgery.

May 18th, 2016
The Best Doctor!
His diagnosis before results came back were on point. Surgery went fantastic, and I have never had a doctor that was so caring and personable,

March 30th, 2016
I had a biopsy and had to call him 4 times over 4 days before he called back with the results.

February 25th, 2016
Amazing! Combination of wisdom and experience.

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Dubner is the ultimate dr and surgeon. He is a gifted surgeon and doctor. I am so grateful to my sister-in-law who has worked in the operating room with him in the past and told me he is the one to deal with my thyroid surgery. From pre-op through post-op I have been blessed to have been his patient!

January 7th, 2016
Doctor is informative and has a fantastic bedside manner. Staff is very professional, friendly and very accommodating. The entire team is a pleasure.

December 21st, 2015
the best surgeon ever.....

October 28th, 2015
11 HOURS POST OP
In the name of promptness and impact I saw Dr. Dubner today in the OR to remove a parathyroid adenoma (which apparently was sizeable) This was 11 hours ago... I won't bore anyone with every medical detail and I have no interest or bias in any of this other than the power of knowledge. Dr Dubner is a master, again a MASTER! Great staff, personable, kind comforting and beyond knowledgeable in his field. As for the operation, 11 hours later and have yet to experience any pain or taken any pain killers since 6am - little soreness where the tube went down the throat but the incision? Stitches free and zero pain Again, MASTER Highly recommended and a true gentleman

May 4th, 2015
bad attitude towards the patients
The worst experience I have ever had with any doctors in my life

April 17th, 2015
highly recommend
I came to Dr. Dubner after being completely unhappy somewhere else and desperate for answers. I can't say enough about him. He was recommended to me and I am so grateful. He spent plenty of time with me the first visit and said he takes ownership of his patients. He was professional, calming and answered all my questions and I still follow up with him and would not go anywhere else!

January 22nd, 2015
He is the best Thyroid Dr. in the world.

March 25th, 2014
You know the term "My life is in my doctors hands", well I truly felt that with Dr. Dubner. He came quite highly recommended by several doctors and friends of ours so I went to see him confidently. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he listened to all my fears and concerns. He did a biopsy in the office very delicately becuase I was afraid and he called with the results in the timeframe he said. Thankfully, my tumor was benign but still needed surgey to remove it. Recovery was alittle difficult but every situation that came up, he gave me a timeframe of when things would return to normal and they did! He truly is a caring wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone.