Dr. Sanford Duke Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Duke?

great great doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2012

will visit him again

sales manager

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Oh Dr Duke was professional he was approachable. and fine I wanted to ask for a date and I'm African American

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Had a septum/turb surgery done to correct horrible stuffiness I've had for years after moving South. Dr. Duke is not a doctor who will sit down and have a long, therapy like session with you to discuss your medical history/problems. That's what the medical assistants/nurses are for (or what I assume the ladies that bring you back to the rooms do). He gets you in and out after an absolutely ludicrous wait time out front. I've never had an issue with bedside manner, he's been very kind, i've had a post-op, a follow up, and another check up in 2 months, just to make sure things are still going well. I'm pretty satisfied.

Uncaring and Not interested in working

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I came to his on several opportunities to try and diagnosis a problem I was having with my ears & throat. He was uncaring. Did not take the time to try and find a diagnosis. TOld me he could not help me because he did not know what it could be. I had to ask for a referral to Emory because he didn't even offer to send me to someone else who might have more experience. He then used sarcaism to say good bye. I have never met a doctor like him before.

Epitome of a crude doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2010

This 'doctor?' lectured and humiliated me in front of a Mercer Medical School intern as though he were God with the statement: "You want me to tell you that you have throat cancer, but I'm not going to do that." Nor was he going to look in my throat, he announced. I had made appointment with him for a 2nd opinion after seeing his colleague 6 months previously about the 1-year lesion. His colleague had apparently told him that there was nothing there. Surgery of the lesion at St. Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta, two months later, proved the lesion was not only there, but it was termed "dysplasia" (precancerous). The medical student's face looked as stunned as mine probably did. I wonder what she learned!

Posted on April 13th, 2017