A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Epstein, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health and Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Mark Epstein DO is a male Pain Management, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford M. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Sanford Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Epstein practices Pain Medicine near Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Pain Management Doctors.