Dr. Sanford Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Epstein?

July 12th, 2016

Manages pain very well

Dr Epstein is extremely diligent about pain management. When you leave his office, you are no longer in pain. Not many doctors in Florida care as much or do as much for optimum health as Dr Epstein.

September 22nd, 2015

miss my doctor

Always spend time answering questions. Treats you like a person not a number. I was a patient for four years before I moved, everyone in the office new me by name. The last two years I have been going to a doctors office, they don't even know my name. I seen the doctor once on the first visit. I can't wait till I retire and move back.

October 11th, 2013

Best around!

This is a doctor who spends time with you. He goes over all the past medical records and tests done and surgeries preformed. He does not just prescribe medication for people who want it. In fact, during my first office visit, just recently, I witnessed a patient being asked to leave the office for making a commotion over not being given medication they wanted but Dr. Epstein did not feel they needed. The office staff had to threaten to call the police to remove the patient if they would not leave. I respected that!

July 7th, 2011

Finally I was able to understand and get help...

I have been sent to doctors, surgeons, and specialists over the years with little to no results. Either they couldn't help me or they wouldn't take the time to explain my condition. Dr. Epstein spent more time with me than any other doctor I have seen. He went through years of my record and explained my issues in a way that I could understand. He has been able to treat me in a way that has given me back many daily abilities that I had given up on being able to do. His staff was helpful and tolerate of my pestering phone calls. I truely believe that they care about me and my best interest.

November 1st, 2010

show them the money

They care about one thing - $$$I could be dying in their waiting room and they would require my ID and check before seeing me. Plus, I found Epstein to be very rude.

October 13th, 2009

Dr. Epstein spent an hour and a half or more with me on my first visit. He took the time to explain why I have the problems I do and what my choices are to better my situation. I really felt like he cared and did his best to fully understand my medical history.

October 10th, 2009

Best Pain Management doctor!!!!

My experience with pain management in North Florida was anything but positive until I met Dr. Epstein. He is a very caring physician, and sincerely listens to his patients. He has helped me tremendously. He takes his time with every patient. I have never been rushed by him as I was with other pain docs in this area. He always does a thorough physical exam as well- something most pain docs do not. He is a little on the expensive side, but for the care and expertise given it makes it well worth it!

May 8th, 2014