A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanford F. White practice?
Dr. Sanford White practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.