A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Franklin White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford F. White practice?
- Dr. Sanford White has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford White practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.