Family Physicians

5771 S Fort Apache Rd
Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148
702-951-3400
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
 |  Indifferent staff  |  show details
by Sally B. on Jun 6th, 2014

We are reluctantly going to change primary provider physicians. Dr. White is wonderful but his staff is hopelessly indifferent. I had an occasion last fall when I was out of one of my blood pressure meds and nobody ever called me back. The last straw was this past week when I had an appointment with a dermatologist and got to her office to find out that the referral had never been sent, so I went there for nothing. As of today, 5 days later, the dermatologist's office has still not received the referral. Dr. White is professional, knowledgeable, and kind, but even he is not worth the hassle of dealing with his "support" staff.

|  Great Office! Love Jeaninne!  |  show details
by Cathy on Nov 8th, 2013

I started going to Ensign Family Medicine about a year ago. I see PA Jeaninne Oliver. I think she is wonderful, very knowledgeable, and takes great care of her patients! I would recommend her and this practice to anyone looking for a great doctor! My husband sees PA Max Smith and really likes him, too! The office staff (both nurses and front office) is super nice and I always love talking to them while I'm there. They work with me on appointment times and are always very friendly! Thanks to the entire office for always making me feel welcome and taking great care of me!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

I had an illness come on suddenly and my Dr. was on vacation so my boyfriend called Dr. White's office. They were able to fit me in within a couple of hrs notice before a holiday and gave me an appointment with Janine. My wait time was 5 min. max and they promptly identified my problem and a course of action. A week later I wasn't feeling well and called for Janine but she had the day off, so they offered me her assistant Sherry's VM. It was 5pm when I left a message, and to my surprise, at 7pm Sherry returned my call with suggestions as well as advising that Janine would be in the following morning and could see me. I NEVER get this kind of service at my own Dr. that I have been going to for several years and am now considering switching to Dr. White's office.

|  I really like Dr. White but I am DONE with this office.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

They are impossible to get ahold of and their appointment availability is days away. Once you arrive at your appointment, you will be greeted by a student from Tuoro University and a Physician's Assistant who 1. Don't know how to use the computer system. 2. Know nothing about what they are talking about. 3. Have to consult their iPhone for answers that I would expect my Dr. to know. Ruby DOES NOT return phone calls, as others have said. I have left four messages for her within a two week time-period and I received no return call. It wasn't until I called and selected to make an appointment and left a message on their VM (because they never answer either) that she called me back. Dr. White is a nice, caring man, but he is not a good small business manager.

|  GOOD DR.  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

I REALLY LIKE DR. WHITE AND JEANNIE, WE SEE JEANNIE MORE THAN DR. WHITE. SHE LISTENS AND GIVE YOU AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED. SHE HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY FAMILY FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE. AS FAR AS OFFICE STAFF, THAT'S ANOTHER STORY. NO CALLS BACK, TO GET REFILLS YOU HAVE TO CALL AND CALL TO GET THEM REFILLED. BILLING WAS SO MESSED UP BUT SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER. I AGREE WITH THE OTHER. PERSON, RUBY IS SOOO SLOW AND YES, HER PHONE IS ALWAYS FULL SO I HAVE TO CALL THE OTHER NURSE. SHE IS NICE BUT NOT VERY DEPENDABLE AT ALL

|  DOCTOR GOOD, STAFF BAD  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

DOC IS VERY GOOD WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HE CANNOT BE REACHED AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS. THIS IS NOT GOOD. UNTIL THE END OF MARCH THEY STILL HAD THE CHRISTMAS RECORDING ON. RUBY IS VERY BAD ABOUT RETURNING PHONE CALLS, I WAITED TWO WEEKS FOR THE LAST PROMISE OF A RETURNED CALL AND I HAD TO CALL HER THIS MORNING. SHE DOES NOT EMPTY HER VOICE MAIL OFTEN AND YOU CANNOT LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR HER. THE FRONT DESKT WILL TAKE A MESSAGE,BUT SHE NEVER CALLS BACK.HE HAS SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE FRONT OFFICE BUT THEY WILL NOT ANSWER PHONES WHEN IT MAY BE BUSY IN THE OFFICE. ONE PERSON WORKS THE FRONT COUNTER AND ONE WORKS THE BACK COUNTER AND THE OTHER TWO WILL NOT HELP. THE DOCTOR IS GREAT BUT HIS OFFICE MANAGER IS VERY POOR. ALSO THE WAIT TIMES ARE VERY LONG. I HAVE WAITED MOST OF THE TIME A HALF HOUR AFTER MY APPOINT TIME TO GET IN AND MANY MANY TIME 45 MINUTES OR MORE. I ALWAYS GET UP AND WALK OUT AFTER 45 MINUTES. THEY DO A VERY POOR JOB OF SCHEDULING. THEY OVERBOOK ALWAYS.

|  The best DR. In Las Vegas!!  |  show details
by Serena M on May 20th, 2009

Dr. White is truly a wonderful, caring, patient Dr. My whole family has been going to him for over 3 years now. he never makes you feel like a number. We are truly blessed!!! :)

|  whole office is amazing!  |  show details
by koleykoley on Dec 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I can always get in the same day with either Dr. White or his Physicians Asst. Jeannine. I love seeing both of them and they always listen to my concerns. They take care of my insurance too!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
Jul 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He seems like a very nice doctor, but his office help and nurse's are very low quality. I think the office and assistants are every bit as important as the doctor himself. I have had very poor help and response from all who work there. I have also been ma

Read Full Review at yahoo.com