Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Indifferent staff show details Indifferent staff
by Sally B. on Jun 6th, 2014

We are reluctantly going to change primary provider physicians. Dr. White is wonderful but his staff is hopelessly indifferent. I had an occasion last fall when I was out of one of my blood pressure meds and nobody ever called me back. The last straw was this past week when I had an appointment with a dermatologist and got to her office to find out that the referral had never been sent, so I went there for nothing. As of today, 5 days later, the dermatologist's office has still not received the referral. Dr. White is professional, knowledgeable, and kind, but even he is not worth the hassle of dealing with his "support" staff.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Nov 27th, 2012

I had an illness come on suddenly and my Dr. was on vacation so my boyfriend called Dr. White's office. They were able to fit me in within a couple of hrs notice before a holiday and gave me an appointment with Janine. My wait time was 5 min. max and they promptly identified my problem and a course of action. A week later I wasn't feeling well and called for Janine but she had the day off, so they offered me her assistant Sherry's VM. It was 5pm when I left a message, and to my surprise, at 7pm Sherry returned my call with suggestions as well as advising that Janine would be in the following morning and could see me. I NEVER get this kind of service at my own Dr. that I have been going to for several years and am now considering switching to Dr. White's office.

I really like Dr. White but I am DONE with this office. show details I really like Dr. White but I am DONE with this office.
Sep 28th, 2012

They are impossible to get ahold of and their appointment availability is days away. Once you arrive at your appointment, you will be greeted by a student from Tuoro University and a Physician's Assistant who 1. Don't know how to use the computer system. 2. Know nothing about what they are talking about. 3. Have to consult their iPhone for answers that I would expect my Dr. to know. Ruby DOES NOT return phone calls, as others have said. I have left four messages for her within a two week time-period and I received no return call. It wasn't until I called and selected to make an appointment and left a message on their VM (because they never answer either) that she called me back. Dr. White is a nice, caring man, but he is not a good small business manager.

GOOD DR. show details GOOD DR.
Apr 4th, 2011

I REALLY LIKE DR. WHITE AND JEANNIE, WE SEE JEANNIE MORE THAN DR. WHITE. SHE LISTENS AND GIVE YOU AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED. SHE HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY FAMILY FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE. AS FAR AS OFFICE STAFF, THAT'S ANOTHER STORY. NO CALLS BACK, TO GET REFILLS YOU HAVE TO CALL AND CALL TO GET THEM REFILLED. BILLING WAS SO MESSED UP BUT SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER. I AGREE WITH THE OTHER. PERSON, RUBY IS SOOO SLOW AND YES, HER PHONE IS ALWAYS FULL SO I HAVE TO CALL THE OTHER NURSE. SHE IS NICE BUT NOT VERY DEPENDABLE AT ALL

The best DR. In Las Vegas!! show details The best DR. In Las Vegas!!
by Serena M on May 20th, 2009

Dr. White is truly a wonderful, caring, patient Dr. My whole family has been going to him for over 3 years now. he never makes you feel like a number. We are truly blessed!!! :)