A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Fineman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Fineman, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Fineman FACS, MD, and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanford Fineman practice?
- Dr. Sanford Fineman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Fineman practices Neurological Surgery near Union, NJ.
See Union Surgeons.