A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Finkel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Behavioral Disorders
- Behavioral Medicine
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford I Finkel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanford I. Finkel practice?
- Dr. Sanford Finkel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Finkel practices Psychiatry near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Wilmette Psychiatrists.