Learn more about Dr. Sanford Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Finkel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finkel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Finkel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Behavioral Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Irwin Finkel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanford I. Finkel practice?
- Dr. Sanford Finkel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Finkel practices Psychiatry near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Wilmette Psychiatrists.