Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanford Friedman
Dr. Sanford Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Friedman has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanford Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sanford Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Jose Meller
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi48
Dr. Fran Ganz-Lord
New York, NY 0.05 mi17