A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Todd Hamilton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford T. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Sanford Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Hamilton practices Otolaryngology near Orem, UT.
See Orem Otolaryngologists.