A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Todd Hamilton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford T. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Sanford Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Hamilton practices Otolaryngology near Orem, UT.
See Orem Otolaryngologists.