Dr. Sanford Kaufman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Kaufman?

September 22nd, 2016

he saw me 3 times

I saw him 3 times and on the third time he dropped me without telling me he'd discharged me based on the fact that I went to rehab in the past. no one should be punished for seeking help and heven wasn't prescribing me any controlled substances. refused to refill my medication upon discharge, was not referred to any other dr. been seeing psychiatrists for 14 years and he is by far and wide the worst most negligent one I've ever seen.

July 22nd, 2015

He does not care at all about the health of his patients.

February 20th, 2013

Paitent

Doctor listened attentively and was more than helpful in my issues. Those that are bad mouthing this doctor should realize that it may be you that has the issues, not him. I rate his overly satisfactory and recommend to All!!!

November 13th, 2009

Dr Kaufman

He has always been very polite and most of the diagnostics are based on the first visit. During follow-ups, he asks how things are going and is perceptive, or at least he has been with me, on wether or not the medication is effective, and if i have been taking it. He will adjust accordingly. for example, after the near-drowning of my 2 year old son, he introduced a stronger anti-depressant. A few months later, my father-in-law died suddenly. I couldn't stop sleeping. For one month I used a trial medication to help with the absence of energy. It was a great help. And because it was a trial, the fees for this expensive med were waived. After a few weeks, I was back to my old self and did not need any pill, nor did i feel any kind of withdrawal effects. I could go on, but, as long as you are honest with him, and open with your emotions and life's happenings, he will be able to treat you well.For those of you looking for more time, this is not the job of a psychiatrist. You need a psychologist and he will recommend one for you.

August 4th, 2009

Hands out meds like it is candy.

Does not know his patients are addicts, does not care and is easily manipulated.He should be shut down.

June 10th, 2008

Sorry excuse for a psychiatrist

Only interested in money and prescribing meds.