The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanford Kempin
Dr. Sanford Kempin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Kempin is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanford Kempin has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Sanford Kempin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Ira Halperin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0.03 mi51
Dr. Marcelito Custodio
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi44
Dr. Arthur Radin
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0.12 mi37