A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Kempin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Kempin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kempin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kempin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Kempin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempin graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Kempin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Kempin MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford Kempin practice?
- Dr. Sanford Kempin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Kempin practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.