A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Kempin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Kempin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Kempin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempin graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kempin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kempin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 10 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanford Kempin practice?
Dr. Sanford Kempin practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.