Learn more about Dr. Sanford Kempin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Kempin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kempin
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kempin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Kempin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempin graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Kempin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Kempin MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford Kempin practice?
- Dr. Sanford Kempin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Kempin practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.