A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Klein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Klein, DDS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Lewis Klein DDS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Sanford Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Klein practices Anesthesiology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See New Brunswick Anesthesiologists.