A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Koltonow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Koltonow, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koltonow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Koltonow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Koltonow MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford Koltonow practice?
- Dr. Sanford Koltonow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Koltonow practices Emergency Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Emergency Physicians.