A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Ladage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Ladage is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladage
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ladage Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladage graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ladage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Ladage MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford Ladage practice?
- Dr. Sanford Ladage has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Ladage practices Family Medicine near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Family Physicians.