A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Ladage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladage graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ladage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanford Ladage practice?
Dr. Sanford Ladage practices Family Medicine near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Family Physicians.