A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Lederman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Lederman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Lederman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford Lederman practice?
- Dr. Sanford Lederman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Lederman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.